- Improved user experience – intuitive, browser-based applications offer guided navigation to easily access critically important workflows.
- Modern eCommerce Experience – new features and visual enhancements have made Epicor Commerce Connect an improved experience.
- Enhanced Document Security – enhanced security and customer numbering is now present in the Enterprise Content Management for aerospace and defence and medical manufacturers.
- EDI Integration Improvements – purpose-built endpoints support real-time connectivity and alerts for ten standard demand-and supply-side documents.
- Simplified Spreadsheet Integration – allows for easier access to real-time cloud financial reporting data directly from Microsoft Excel.
- Support for More Regulatory Standards – Kinetic meets the software validation and certification needs of medical device/technology manufacturers and suppliers in the aerospace and defence industries.
Precise Business Solutions is excited to be able to bring its valued customers access and support to Kinetics’ innovative new interface. The benefit that it will bring to our manufacturing, distribution and aged care customers will be significant. During the transition period both the classic and Kinetic versions of the interface will be available for use and with customisation and personalisation capabilities still to come, the future ‘is without limits’. The release is available for customers that are currently subscribed to an Epicor or Precise support/maintenance plan or Epicor Cloud Subscription. If you would like further information about Kinetic 2021.1 please speak to one of our ERP specialists or register for our upcoming information session ‘What the Heck is Kinetic’. Register Now