Careers at Precise
At Precise Business Solutions (Precise), we take a lot of care to select the right person for a role. A successful candidate needs to have more than just the right set of skills, experience and qualifications. We look for people that will fit into our culture; who have the attitude, values, behaviours and work ethics to be the right fit for Precise.
At Precise we value excellence, integrity, accountability, teamwork and fun. We aim to provide an enjoyable and challenging work environment that promotes these values and encourages our team to reach their full potential.
We work collaboratively with our customers and partners to understand their needs and empower them to achieve their business objectives. We have been recognised as a world class ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software provider with several prestigious awards, including the Epicor International Partner of the Year 2018, 2014 and 2013 and the Epicor Customer Experience Partner Award 2019.
To ensure we remain a leader in our field and an innovator in current and emerging technologies, we need people with passion. We hire smart people who are determined and motivated to contribute and make a difference. We also believe a diversity in the skills, experience and cultural backgrounds of our employees is a key contributor to our success.
- Our staff enjoy working in modern offices in central locations with great facilities only a short stroll from the front door.
- We have an active social committee which coordinates many events throughout the year, many of which include partners and children.
- We enjoy a multi-cultural and inclusive work environment.
- Free parking is available in select locations.
- Eligible employees receive access to on-the-job training and development.
- Our work wellness program includes complimentary fresh fruit daily, and use of end-of-trip facilities, including lockers and shower in our main office location.
- Outstanding contributions to our business are recognised through our structured reward and recognition program.
- Our workplace giving program gives our people the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the community.
Roles at Precise
Our talented team is comprised of a diverse range of roles that help us to service and work collaboratively with our customers and partners.
Some of these roles include:
- Software developers
- Software consultants
- Project managers
- Support analaysts
- Sales engineers
- Precise product specialists
- Marketing specialists
- Administrative roles.
Expressions of interest
If there are no open positions but you think you can add value to the business and would be keen to work for Precise, feel free to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always on the lookout for great talent.
When we are actively looking for new team members, positions will be posted below.