) and associated pages and sites with the Precise Business Solutions (“Precise”) branded header that are owned by us or our licensors. The terms and conditions are comprised of:
- these terms
- those terms implied by law that cannot be excluded by us
Permission is granted to temporarily view and download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this website for transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- Modify or copy the material;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), without the prior consent of the copyright holders;
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Transfer the materials to another person or mirror the materials on any other server.
This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by this website at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials, or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in the Precise websites and the material on the Precise websites (including, without limitation, the software, design, text and graphics comprised in the Precise websites and the selection and layout of those websites) are owned or licensed by us and protected by the laws of Australia and other countries.
You are authorised to view the Precise websites and its contents using your web browser or, where expressly invited to do so, to share certain content on social media. You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on the Precise websites, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior written consent.
Unless otherwise indicated as belonging to a third party, all marks associated with products or services on the Precise websites are the property of Precise, its affiliates, subsidiaries, customers or vendors. These marks may only be used with our express written permission.
Password and User Names
Access to some content accessible from the Site may be password controlled. By registering for an account, a password and the right to use the protection portions of the Site, you are certifying that you are an authorized representative of your company with the right to bind your company to these Terms (and any additional terms required for access to password controlled content) and that the user name and password are unique to you and/or your company. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password. You are advised that you could be held liable for losses incurred by Precise as a result of the misuse of your user name, password or account.
The materials on this website are provided on an as-is basis. We make no warranties, either expressed or implied, and disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Precise or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials on this website, even if we or an authorised representative have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may or may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, topographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time, without notice. This site does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
This sites owners have not necessarily reviewed all of the pages and/or sites linked within this site, and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
Precise may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas, if any, of the website where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including, without limitation, to chat rooms, bulletin boards or other user forum, or any transaction exchange, nor is Precise obligated to monitor or review the content of any such user communications. Precise shall have no liability or obligation whatsoever related to the content of any such user communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Precise retains the right to remove messages that include any material deemed abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise unacceptable.
Website Visitor Restrictions
While using this website, you may not:
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without Limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, provincial, state, or national or international law, including without limitation all applicable export control laws and regulations;
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through this website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder;
- upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of this website itself or derivative works with respect thereto.