Date: Friday 5 June 2020
On Tuesday 2 June, Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise resource planning (ERP) software announced the 10.2.500 release of its Senior Living Solution (SLS) – a premier solution for Australian aged and home care providers.
The enhanced functionality included in the latest version of the Epicor SLS product is designed to support aged care providers to deliver competitive services, be more productive, and more effectively address industry driven challenges now and into the future.
“Business resilience is crucial in the New Now, and aged care organisations can increase their competitiveness and deliver exceptional client experiences with the right tools that are purpose-built for the aged care industry,” said Greg O’Loan, Regional Vice President, ANZ, Epicor Software Corporation in the press release issued by Epicor. Read the full announcement by Epicor on their website.
As Epicor’s largest Australian certified partner, Precise Business Solutions (Precise) has been eagerly anticipating this release and what it adds to the market-leading solution.
Precise Managing Director Mark Batina said:
“We applaud the latest innovations Epicor has included in the SLS product. This release incorporates further really powerful, industry-specific functionality that aged and home care providers can employ to help maintain their resilience and competitiveness, in what is an increasingly complex and challenging environment.
“With Epicor SLS available as both a cloud-based and on-premise solution, it will also help to reduce cost and risk, which of course have been on the mind of every Australian organisation in recent times, but none more so than those in the aged and home care industry.
“We believe, if leveraged correctly, the latest enhancements in SLS will help our customers to streamline their operations and increase efficiency even further, building on what was already possible in previous versions of the product. With the additional operational aspects of their organisation running more smoothly, providers will be able to dedicate more focus to what is most important: rebuilding their community, delivering exceptional care to their clients and their families and outshining their competitors.”
In their announcement, Epicor outlined the following innovations and key enhancements within the 10.2.500 release:
- Epicor Collaborate – a cloud-based solution that can simplify digital collaboration by using in-app messaging with familiar callouts and hashtags to enrich communication and improve employee engagement. By digitising information, manual paperwork is minimised, improving the safety of both staff and clients.
- Epicor Virtual Agent (EVA) – added to the artificial intelligence-powered virtual agent is a new set of skills, designed to simplify everyday tasks such as purchase order approvals and supplier order processes.
- Epicor Community Care – this update brings care planning functionality, including care plan printing and version control. Support for recording, scheduling, and billing for group events has also been introduced.
- Epicor Residential Care – calendar and booking features show current respite vacancies and allows booking through CRM waitlists. Support for couple co-sharing has also been introduced, allowing recording of co-share couples and automatic transfers on departure of the primary co-sharer.
- Epicor SLS CRM – accommodation and package availability details are now available while entering an enquiry or opportunity in the system. Functionality has been introduced to enable admission of a client to a residential, retirement village accommodation, or a community package, from a successful opportunity within the CRM.
Precise Business Solutions customers interested in finding out more about Epicor SLS 10.2.500 should contact one of our ERP Solutions Specialists.