About the business
Precise Business Solutions (Precise) is a well-established software business (we celebrate our 27th anniversary this year), specialising in the provision and implementation of Epicor ERP software, as well as our own companion software applications. With people in Perth, Melbourne, the UK, New Zealand, the Netherlands and the US, we have a global team of over 50 people.
We work collaboratively with our customers and partners to understand their needs and empower them to achieve their business objectives. We have been recognised as a world class Epicor ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software provider with several prestigious awards, including the Epicor International Partner of the Year 2018, 2014 and 2013 and the Epicor Customer Experience Partner Award 2019.
Our global headquarters is located in Perth, on the café strip in Mount Hawthorn.
AT Precise we believe in excellence, integrity, accountability, and teamwork. We encourage our team to enjoy their work and actively develop and nurture our employees. AS a result of our ongoing business growth, we are seeking an experienced People and Culture Manager to join our team and steer our HR initiatives across the business.
About the role
This role will be responsible for the full range of Human Resources functions (with the exception of payroll) at both a strategic and operational level. As a stand-alone HR role, you will be working both on developing HR strategy and processes, as well as a hands-on capacity across all areas of HR.
Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Implement and manage new HRIS (Employment Hero), including transitioning data from other systems;
- Assisting in the development and execution of our People and Culture Strategy;
- Make recommendations to the leadership team in relation to retention strategies;
- Align human resources initiatives to the strategic objectives of the organisation;
- Assist leadership team with resource planning, budgeting and reporting;
- Help develop and support a vibrant, robust, inclusive and safe team culture that is responsive to rapidly evolving work environments to attract and retain top talent;
- Design and lead all employee engagement initiatives;
- Manage all talent acquisition activities, including internal recruitment projects, sourcing of contractors nationally and globally, managing relationships with relevant agencies and partners and ensuring recruitment processes are followed;
- Prepare and distribute all new employee paperwork;
- Onboard new employees and contractors;
- Manage the exit/offboarding process, including exit interviews and company property collection;
- Manage workplace issues in an appropriate manner, including performance management matters;
- Create, review and update all HR policies.
This is a newly created permanent part time role. This could be 3 full days per week, or 4-5 shorter days, and will be based in our Mount Hawthorn offices.
Along with your qualifications in HR, you will possess several years experience in a HR Coordinator or HR Manager role and ideally have previously worked in a stand-alone HR role within an organisation. You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and a sound understanding of HR legislation, including interpreting Awards and managing compliance obligations.
Above all, you will be a dynamic team player who loves to foster and grow a culture that celebrates the team and creates a sense of pride and accomplishment.
Experience in the IT sector, specifically software consulting, would be beneficial but is not essential.
Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter via the link below.
Only candidates with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered – please include your residency status in your application. Short term visas will not be accepted.
Only applications with a CV and Cover Letter will be considered.