How can an Aged and Home Care business survive and thrive in today’s ever-changing and competitive landscape?
Join us for an exclusive webinar where you’ll gain valuable insights and actionable tips for thriving and surviving in today’s landscape. Our expert speaker will share best practices for achieving your business goals and staying competitive in a rapidly changing environment.
During the webinar, you will discover:
• How completing your funding and claiming process electronically can save weeks of time for your accounts department.
• How to ensure compliance with aged care standards and reporting frameworks to minimise risk and maximise quality.
• Best practices for cost and spend management to optimise AP automation, grow profitability and help deliver financial sustainability.
• How to effectively roster your carers, contractors, and volunteers across your at-home care/community care business to maximise availability, improve service quality and increase client satisfaction.
• How to leverage management reporting and performance analytics to gain valuable insights for strategic decision-making.
• The tools you need to attract and convert new clients to grow your business and stay competitive.
• The benefits of managing a single Client ID in one platform for the whole lifecycle of that client, and across your multiple service lines.
• How your systems can help you achieve 5-star rating
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to survive and thrive in today’s Aged and Home Care landscape.
Register now to reserve your place.