Careers at Precise
At Precise Business Solutions (Precise), we take a lot of care to select the right person for a role. A successful candidate needs to have more than just the right set of skills, experience and qualifications. We look for people that will fit into our culture; who have the attitude, values, behaviours and work ethics to be the right fit for Precise.
At Precise we value excellence, integrity, accountability, teamwork and fun. We aim to provide an enjoyable and challenging work environment that promotes these values and encourages our team to reach their full potential.
We work collaboratively with our customers and partners to understand their needs and empower them to achieve their business objectives. We have been recognised as a world class Epicor ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software provider with several prestigious awards, including the Epicor International Partner of the Year 2018, 2014 and 2013 and the Epicor Customer Experience Partner Award 2019.
To ensure we remain a leader in our field and an innovator in current and emerging technologies, we need people with passion. We hire smart people who are determined and motivated to contribute and make a difference. We also believe a diversity in the skills, experience and cultural backgrounds of our employees is a key contributor to our success.
- Our staff enjoy working in modern offices in central locations with great facilities only a short stroll from the front door.
- We have an active social committee which coordinates many events throughout the year, many of which include partners and children.
- We enjoy a multi-cultural and inclusive work environment.
- Free parking is available in select locations.
- Eligible employees receive access to on-the-job training and development.
- Our work wellness program includes complimentary fresh fruit daily, and use of end-of-trip facilities, including lockers and shower in our main office location.
- Outstanding contributions to our business are recognised through our structured reward and recognition program.
- Our workplace giving program gives our people the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the community.
Roles at Precise
Our talented team is comprised of a diverse range of roles that help us to service and work collaboratively with our customers and partners.
Some of these roles include:
- Software developers
- Software consultants
- Project managers
- Support analysts
- Sales engineers
- Precise product specialists
- Marketing specialists
- Administrative roles.
Expressions of interest
If there are no open positions but you think you can add value to the business and would be keen to work for Precise, feel free to email your CV to [email protected]. We are always on the lookout for great talent.
When we are actively looking for new team members, positions will be posted below.
Project Manager – ERP
Are you a Project Manager with a reputation for delivery ?
Then read on….
As a result of our business growth, we now have an opening for a Project manager able to lead a number of mid-sized ERP software implementation projects and ensure the successful delivery of our industry-leading products that transform business and make life simple for our customers.
You’ll be collaborating with project stakeholders, translating solutions into actions for the team, and creating a can-do culture which enables everyone’s success. This is a hands-on role to coach, share your knowledge, guide and support the project team through a successful implementation project for the customer.
• Minimum five (5) years project management experience in implementing software and ERP experience is desirable
• Able to demonstrate and reference your performance as a project manager
• Able to demonstrate and reference examples of your influence on a project
• Able to demonstrate and reference examples of effective communication on a project you have led
• Able to demonstrate and reference examples of achieving outcomes on a project
• Build successful client relationships
• Deliver engaging, informative, well-organised presentations
• Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
• Verbal and written communication skills, including good active listening skills
• A minimum of five years of experience as a project manager
• University qualification or equivalent in Information Systems, Management or related discipline
• Experience with project management methodology, either through work experience and/or through formal qualifications such as Prince 2, PMBOK or other
• Preferably you have experience in the implementation of ERP software
• Strong referee endorsement of all of the above