About the business
Precise Business Solutions (Precise) is a well-established software business (we celebrate our 25th anniversary this year), specialising in the provision and implementation of Epicor ERP software, as well as our own complimentary software applications. With people in Perth, Melbourne, the UK, New Zealand, the Netherlands and the US, we have a global team of over 50 people.
We work collaboratively with our customers and partners to understand their needs and empower them to achieve their business objectives. We have been recognised as a world class Epicor ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software provider with several prestigious awards, including the Epicor International Partner of the Year 2018, 2014 and 2013 and the Epicor Customer Experience Partner Award 2019.
Our global headquarters is located in Perth, on the café strip in Mount Hawthorn.
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team, based in our head office in Mount Hawthorn.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager and sometimes the Marketing Director within a small sales and marketing team, the successful candidate will work with us to implement and continuously improve a wide suite of marketing initiatives across our ERP software and Precise Products divisions of the business.
The role is most suited to someone with digital marketing experience; however, you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of marketing including copywriting, event management, producing marketing collateral, internal communications and partner engagement and website maintenance.
This is a full-time role however we would also consider part-time for the right person, as long as there is flexibility in availability.
You love technology and marketing, and you have a demonstrated background in the successful delivery of digital marketing activities. You stay and top of the latest trends and you are always keen to learn more and grow your skill set.
People would describe you as an energetic and enthusiastic individual who enjoys collaborating in a team environment. You have exceptional organisational skills and can balance many duties at once. You are organised and have a good eye for detail, while still being able to focus on the ‘big picture’.
You are an excellent communicator (both verbal and written). You consider yourself a capable writer with exceptional grammar.
You are creative, with an eye for design. You know the difference between good design and bad design and can give feedback and guidance to graphic designers to get the best outcome for the company. You can also create your own simple design pieces in Canva or similar when needed.
Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Manage Precise’s social media presence by keeping the accounts active and dynamic, including scheduling posts and reporting on effectiveness of platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Where necessary, use in-house graphic tools such as Canva to produce simple but effective images to complement social media posts that meets Precise’s style guide and standards, and/or coordinate graphic design with external graphic designer.
- Monitor and make optimisation recommendations for SEO ranking across all of Precise’s related websites by utilising apps such as SEMRush and Google tools.
- Assist with maintaining customer and lead lists and relevant segmenting in our CRM and email marketing automation system for use by the Business Development and Marketing teams for targeted promotional tactics; including but not limited to mailings, emails, outbound campaigns, retargeting, and research.
- Assist with the development and execution of email marketing campaigns and web content via our Marketing Automation software (Act-on).
- Assist with the deployment of webinar campaigns and other lead generating digital campaigns.
- Assist with website maintenance in Precise’s CMS tool (WordPress). For example, adding articles and events and editing content on pages.
- Administer processes involved with the Value Based Marketing Funds process with Epicor, including assistance with delivery of the Epicor Marketing Plan, submitting fund requests and making fund claims.
- Assist with the coordination of all tradeshow arrangements (registration, shipping, promotion, graphics, travel, bump-in/out etc.).
- Assist with the production of Precise’s marketing collateral and publication requirements such as product brochures, company brochure, whitepapers, product release info, case studies.
- Assist with the preparation of marketing reports for the Precise executive team.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of two to three years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Demonstrated background in digital marketing.
- Experience using a CMS (WordPress) for web editing and basic web programming.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; Office 365/MS Teams; and basic skills or knowledge of graphic design tools such as Canva.
- Experience with project management software such as Asana or Wrike.
- Experience with CRM systems and the management of a contact database.
- Experience with marketing automation/email marketing software applications, such as Act-on, Infusionsoft or Hubspot.
- Qualifications in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other related field and/or practical experience.
- Experience in using Zoom and Zoom Webinars or any other webinar hosting application.
- Practical experience in applying SEO principles.
Why work with us?
At Precise we value excellence, integrity, accountability, teamwork and fun. We aim to provide an enjoyable and challenging work environment that promotes these values and encourages our team to reach their full potential.
We offer our people:
- Modern offices in central locations with great facilities only a short stroll from the front door.
- A multi-cultural and inclusive work environment.
- Access to on-the-job training and development.
- A work wellness program which includes complimentary fresh fruit daily, and use of end-of-trip facilities, including lockers and shower in our main office location.
- A structured reward and recognition program, which recognises outstanding contributions to our business.
Remuneration will be based on experience.
Applicants must possess an Australian driver’s license and have access to a vehicle when required.
Applications outlining qualifications and demonstrating how your experience and skills match the job requirements are due by 12pm AWST, Monday 7 September.
Only candidates with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered – please include your residency status in your application. Short term visas will not be accepted.
Only applications with a CV and Cover Letter will be considered.