Precise Business Solutions needs someone to step into our software Support Team as a Junior Support Analyst. We can also offer this role a training and a development path into our Consulting Team.
The primary objective for the Junior Support Analyst role is to provide support for the software solutions we offer at Precise, including our own in-house developed Epicor ERP companion products. The role requires delivery of excellent customer service and high levels of product and technical support to our customers, partners and internal resources.
To achieve this objective the Junior Support Analyst has the following high-level responsibilities:
- Logging support requests.
- Analysing support requests.
- Progressing/Escalating support requests.
- Resolving support requests.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Service orientated and loves helping people find solutions.
- A clever problem solver.
- Passionate about IT solutions
- An exceptional communicator.
- Clear, detailed and has precise documentation skills.
- A person who loves working within a multi-cultural team.
- Ready to share your knowledge and working as part of a collaborative team.
- Looking for a development path to grow and progress in IT.
Applications must include your resume and a cover letter addressing the criteria for Junior Support analyst in the accompanying role description document. Only applications with a cover letter will be considered and from candidates with rights to live and work in Australia. Please provide your status when responding to this advertisement.
Reach out to Steel Gendry, Precise Support Manager, on 0451120818 or [email protected] for more details.