About the business
Precise Business Solutions is a well-established software business (we celebrate our 25th anniversary this year), specialising in the provision and implementation of Epicor ERP software, as well as our own complimentary software applications. With people in Perth, Melbourne, the UK, New Zealand, the Netherlands and the US, we have a global team of over 50 people.
We work collaboratively with our customers and partners to understand their needs and empower them to achieve their business objectives. We have been recognised as a world class Epicor ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software provider with several prestigious awards, including the Epicor International Partner of the Year 2018, 2014 and 2013 and the Epicor Customer Experience Partner Award 2019.
Our global headquarters is located in Perth, on the café strip in Mount Hawthorn.
About the role
This is your opportunity to lead a small team within a larger friendly team, who are focused on delivering exceptional service and professionalism to our customers. You will enjoy a flexible, modern and friendly work environment with a great culture, where you will be using your strong communication and relationship building skills to help our solution delivery team grow.
This role is an integral part of the delivery of our ERP and companion solutions to our customers and will have daily interaction with customers and close communication with the Project Manager and other team members.
The ideal candidate will be an analytical problem solver with strong business analysis skills.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and deliver high levels of product support to customers, partners and internal resources.
You are process driven, yet flexible, and have a high attention to detail. You hold yourself accountable to deliver your tasks to a high quality within the prescribed timeframe.
You work well within a team of different abilities and dynamics, yet you are very capable of working independently.
People would describe you as an energetic and enthusiastic individual who enjoys collaborating in a team environment. You have exceptional organisational skills and can balance many duties at once. You are organised and have a good eye for detail, while still being able to focus on the ‘big picture’.
You are an excellent communicator (both verbal and written). You consider yourself a capable writer with good grammar.
Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Ensure that the required skills and certifications are maintained across the team to support our customers and our obligations to Epicor.
- Engage with our clients to add value to their systems.
- Architect, estimate and develop workflows, screen customisations and dashboards to optimise the ERP experience for our clients
- Perform installs and upgrades for our clients
- Problem-solve and resolve technical issues for our clients
- Contribute to continuous improvements and opportunities to improve existing and in- development projects to align with the company vision and communicate solutions and alternatives to project teams and management.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Sound understanding of business processes
- Knowledge of Epicor ERP tools, C# and .NET.
- Sound understanding of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Background in Windows desktop applications development (WinForms).
- SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
Why work with us?
At Precise we value excellence, integrity, accountability, teamwork and fun. We aim to provide an enjoyable and challenging work environment that promotes these values and encourages our team to reach their full potential.
We offer our people:
- Modern offices in central locations with great facilities only a short stroll from the front door.
- A multi-cultural and inclusive work environment.
- Access to on-the-job training and development.
- A work wellness program which includes complimentary fresh fruit daily, and use of end-of-trip facilities, including lockers and shower in our main office location.
- A structured reward and recognition program, which recognises outstanding contributions to our business.
Remuneration will be based on experience.
Applicants must possess an Australian driver’s license and have access to a vehicle when required.
Applications outlining qualifications and demonstrating how your experience and skills match the job requirements are due by COB 23rd October 2020
Only candidates with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered – please include your residency status in your application. Short term visas will not be accepted.
Only applications with a CV and Cover Letter will be considered. If you think you are a great match for this role, please click on the ‘Apply for this job’ button today!!